Italian Courses & Training / Beginning level for individuals
Training: General - Beginner
Required Level: None
- Understand the basics,
- Improve one’s vocabulary,
- Know the rules of grammar,
- Enhance the trainee’s confidence in him/herself by engaging in one on one dialogues.
Gradual improvement training in the oral and written language using audio and visual media, books and exercise books, and extracts from the print media. Simulations of real-life situations and role playing.
· Learning how to present oneself, to talk about oneself, and to talk about others,
· Learn how to ask for information,
· Master the notion of time,
· To learn the basic structures and vocabulary of the Italian language.
· Read and write basic Italian,
· Read simple texts on topics about everyday life,
· Using verbs and constructing basic sentences,
· Questions and negation,
· Auxiliary verbs, phrasal verbs
· Present simple and present continuous,
· Conditionals: shall, will, should, would.
Costs & Conditions: In mini-groups of 5 up to 9 trainees
Cost: € 540 TTC
1h30 lessons per week
45 Hours Program
Possibility of paying 50% at the start and 50% mid-term.
Any missed classes by the student will not be refunded.
Face to face :
Courses take place at the AM Language Center:
45 euros / hour for one person
53 euros / hour for 2 people
63 euros / hour for 3 people
70 euros / hour for 4 people
Home courses: 1-person: 50 euros / hour, for 2 people: 57 euros / hour
for 3 people: 67 euros / hour, for 4 people: 75 euros / hour
Courses by phone:
30 minute sessions = 30 euros
Payment by wire transfer or check for a minimum of 5 classes.
After payment, the student will be called by the appropriate teacher to determine the schedule.